Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You’ve heard of the Silver back, now meet the shit back

So my Salty dog is not easily entertained so up until Saturday he would only enjoy his monkey jumper for a whole 10 mins, I mean I can get so much shit done in 10 mins, SIKE! So I wanted to try out a pumpkin pie cupcake recipe on Saturday and thought I would put him in his jumper for the allotted 10 mins while I got things started. Well 20 mins later I had noticed I hadn’t heard his usual cranking around so I peeked downstairs and he was just bouncing away. And I thought “Jack pot” I may get these cupcakes done before he even noticed I was gone. Which I totally did, he jumped for an hour and I even got to watch a lil teen mom on the DVR without one peep out of him!! Then all of a sudden he started yelling so I knew it was probably time to eat so I go down to pick him up and got a whiff of you know what and thought no wonder he was pissed he had pooped his pants! I mean I can only imagine how mad I would be if I had to wear my dirty poop pants all day! So I proceed to pick him up and then there it was, a blow out all the way up his back in his footie pjs. UGH I thought and took him upstairs for a bath since it was bath day any way. So I sit him on my bed on his tummy so I can strategically pull his jam jams off without getting yellow, instant staining, mustard poop on my bed. (this shit is lethal) So I get his footie’s off and try to wipe some of the poop off with the already dirtied clothes which didn’t work as well as I had hoped so I thought “wipes DUH” so I turn around to grab the wipes out of his cradle literally next to my bed, I mean I didn’t even take a step I just turned at the waist people! And what does Ryde decided to do… Roll over from his tummy to his back for the first time ever! Which is totally awesome except for the part that he has major shit back! I can’t help but laugh and curse at the same time which of course gets the parrots’ attention, “what’s shit mom?” of course out of everything I say you pick up on shit, Luke. This is my nightmare. So I decided my white sheets are already stained (and come on I was asking for this, what Mom of 2 hellions buys white sheets for her bed really?!?) so I just leave Ryde on his back and begin to praise him for being so strong and smart and Luke’s just yelling “eww! Ryde Pooped Ryde Pooped! hahaha oh I swear this shit (pun intended) only happens to me ;) Till the shit show commences once again. Peace and Poop people peace and poop

This was him in his jumper the day before this incident ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment