Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dancing Queen... I mean King

So we have a dancer on our hands. And he is not a one trick pony, oh no he loves it all! Considering Josh likes Hip Hop and R&B, And I tend to listen to Classic Rock and whatever 93.3 is playing, God knows what his G-Pa has him listening too over in that garage, and of course G-ma’s favorite Kid Rock. Needles to say Luke has been exposed to a lot of different types of music and now has different dances for each. He has a hip hop dance which involves a lot of hand swaying back and forth, he likes to what we call “stomp the yard” to any type of music where he will stomp just one foot on the ground as he dances. And then he has the swaying hippie dance we call it, who he had to have pick up from his Uncle Luke. Now like I have said in previous posts Luke is really aware of when he is being videoed so I was able to capture this video while at my friend Katie’s house in the dark while he wasn’t paying attention so I apologize for the grainy footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment