Monday, March 22, 2010

Lukes first day out of the nest

Josh has decided to take a job opportunity that came up recently. I of course was not happy about this because I was really fond of the idea of Luke getting to stay home with one of us. But Josh was “dying” at home, (haha he’s such a melodramatic) so we decided to start looking for someone to watch Luke during the day. I really had an aversion to someone I didn’t know watching him before he could communicate with us but Josh really wanted to get back to work so I started looking at day cares.

Thankfully I remember a friend of mine that does daycare at her home. I called her up and she was willing to take Mini Luke into her home. Now unfortunately her “home” is in Parker! Yep so now I will be making an hour long trip to pick my lil man up after work. So I came in early today so I could get off earlier so I could try and miss some of the dreadful traffic and was, lets say… a lil crabby about it to say the least. But then I received a video of Luke already having a blast with her lil girl and it made the drive all worth it. I guess peace of mind is worth a lot more then I thought. Check it…

No comments:

Post a Comment