Monday, February 27, 2012

"I peed momma”

So on Saturday morning, I was watching Kung Fu Panda 2 for the 1,238th time with Luke while Ryde was down for his morning nap. I had to use the bathroom and decide to venture into the downstairs bathroom which I rarely do because it’s the one the 3 “men“ of the house use consistently and one of those “men” is 2 ½. Against my better judgment of usually just going upstairs I thought to myself “I wonder what’s going on in there, it can’t be too bad” as I just cleaned it 2 weekends ago right?!?! Boy was I wrong; I instantly felt the need to 1.) Shower after I was done and 2.) bleach the crap out of it immediately. So I was almost done cleaning it and was scrubbing the floors by hand when I heard Luke coming in the Laundry room saying, “I peed momma, I peed” and I’m thinking oh cool he must have went upstairs since his little potty was out of commission while I was cleaning down there. (Why do I still think best case scenario hahaha) So I look up and just as I’m about to say “good job bubba” I notice he’s carrying the green bowl he used to eat his cereal that morning and instantly think to myself “if there’s pee in there I’m going to barf” well sure enough Luke took it upon himself to make a make shaft potty while his was out of order while I cleaned. Gross right?!?! At least there was no cereal in it or the unthinkable or I really would have barfed hahaha. Then my next thought was, considering how gross the bathroom was, 85% of it thanks to Luke’s lack of aim, where the hell was the rest of “it” if you will. So for the next 10 mins I searched the entire house for a wet spot and could not find it. I was asking him where he peed and he just kept saying “In the bowl, in the bowl momma” Nonetheless I never found the scene of the crime and am hoping he just had really good aim that day!! Best case scenario anyone?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment