Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Boy Genius is at it again!

My boy is Brilliant! Well when it comes to food anyways

So I thought I would share with you guys a lil ditty that happened yesterday while I was at work. I get a phone call about 9:00am from Josh hootin and hollerin in my ear. When I finally get him to stop laughing in the phone he told me that our son is a genius. Yep that’s right you heard me a GENIUS hahaha. Now don’t get too excited it’s only in the “feed me” department. So here it goes, Josh and Luke are downstairs watching some good old fashion Sesame Street when Josh turns to Luke and asks “are you hungry”. Now this type of question is usually answered by him yelling something that you don’t understand and him “running” or walking fast upstairs to the kitchen where he knows the goods are. Well that day he didn’t say or should I say yell gibberish. He simply kept watching the Street. So Josh walks up stairs and starts to cut a banana up and put it in a bowl for him. As he is on his way down he sees Luke ready to eat. Which means he grabbed his chair from his toy corner lifted it up on to the couch, then shimmied his way up onto the couch and then sat down in his chair and waited patiently with his tray in hand for Josh to come down with his breakfast all by himself. I tell ya the kid can’t tell you where his freaking nose is but when it comes to eating he’ll figure it out :) Till we meet again friends, Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment