Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boys Birthday Pics!

So we got the boys pictures done last week and by some grace of god we were able to find a couple that we liked even though it was a shit show during the session.  We have always gone to Target to get pics done since Luke was 3 months old and have always been pleased with the results even though we have had a different person each time. Its cheap which I like, the send me coupons for 50% off my purchase which will keep me coming back for more, especially in this day in age when everyone and their mom is a photographer, charging crazy amounts for pictures for every occasion under the sun! Now this is just my opinion and if you don’t like stop reading my blog hahahaha but what the Hell are you going to do with ALL those pictures! Ok mini rant over ;) So as you can imagine trying to get a 3 year old and a 1 year old to sit still and pose while smiling is enough to make me want to jump from a moving vehicle (not that I have ever done this haha) and then add doing it in front of a stranger that you don’t want to call CPS on you! So about 25 mins in I was ready to throw in the towel, and told the poor guy that we were done and as long as we get 1 good one that I can replace in the big picture frame in our living room it would be a successful session, you got to take what you can get people! So you can see why I was impressed that he was able to get some really good shots even though Luke is, well he’s 3, and he’s Luke and hates to smile on command and don’t get me started on Ryde who can’t sit still for more than 8 seconds and was literally ALL over the place. So those excruciating 25 mins were well worth the end result ;) Here are the ones we liked







No comments:

Post a Comment