Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mega Baby part Deux is 4 ½ months!

So I have been super busy at work as this is our end of quarter month so don’t tell anyone I’m blogging instead of booking out deals hahaha So 2 weeks ago I swore Ryde’s 4 month check up was on Tuesday and sent Josh and the boys to Kaiser that afternoon. Well mom brain aka mush melon was wrong! His appointment was actually on Wednesday, I even have it written down on my calendar at work for Wednesday but for some reason got it in my head that it was Tuesday woops, but thankfully they were able to squeeze them in or I’m sure I would have received a nasty lil call from my wonderful LP J Unfortunately he was unable to see his regular Doc but Josh said the lady he saw was super nice. She asked if we were feeding him cereal yet as he was “massive and is probably really hungry” haha So you can imagine how much he weighs, 18.5lbs! So the 96% tile. He’s even bigger than the first mega baby, Luke. So maybe Ryde will be the muscle haha He is 2’3” so 95% tile and his head is 17” and in the 74% tile unlike his bro he’s got a normal size head which I thank him for ;) My lil Salty dog is getting less salty by the day and stronger too. He loves to stand and jump on your lap which is a workout for the person holding him as he is a lil tank! He absolutely adores Luke! he gets the biggest smile when he catches a glimpse of Luke, as Luke doesn’t stand still for very long. Ryde is always trying to track him when they are in the same room and gets his lil legs going as if he wants to run after him. He rolls over every once in awhile but that’s a lot of weight to move around when you’re that small haha so usually he’s content with the half roll as long as he can see what he’s trying too. He does get frustrated easily when he tries to do something and it doesn’t quite work out but I try to remind him he’s only 4 months old but I think its goes through one ear out the other. He smiles so much now and is less serious but every once in awhile he’ll get in a “mood” and no matter what you do he just stares at you very unimpressed. He doesn’t really care for tummy time anymore he would rather sit up and see the world and be carried around. He loves “flying” with daddy and no matter how salty he is you can always get a smile out of him. He’s my strong silent type and doesn’t “talk” much usually, really only in the mornings and after naps and it’s not really talking as more of yelling haha he’s already a loud talker like his uncle Luke and Chad! He’s the worst eater on the planet right now and most of what I put in his mouth he spits right out but practice makes perfect and if he doesn’t start eating rice soon we are going to have to start buying formula to keep up with his appetite! He still doesn’t sleep through the night so I’m consistently one tired mama but this is what I signed up for so no bitching right?!? I bet Josh would beg to differ; my excuse for everything is “I’m tired”. “Why you mad?” I’m tired “Why is Laundry crib not folded?” I’m tired “Why does the sink look like 30 people live here” I’m… well you get the idea hahaha I’m fucking tired people this being a working mama is no joke! After writing this I just realized where Luke gets his “why” questions from! Everything is Why? Why? Why? Between him and his dad I probably hear it 100 times a day haha. Alright got a lil off track here, back to my Ryde pants. Like I said before and will be saying for the rest of my life, the time is going too fast and I find myself just holding him and crying a bit (when will this STOP!?!?) at night before I put him down to bed as I want to cherish this time as he’s my last baby (I’m 98% sure of this hahaha don’t tell Josh!) and I just can’t believe how lucky I am, in some aspects of life, well the important ones anyways :) Love my 3 boys!

























No comments:

Post a Comment