Monday, April 19, 2010

I wish you didn't have the devils curly hair

I haven’t been feeling very creative lately, hence not many posts this month. So I decided why not just do a picture montage. Everyone loves a montage.

So first, I had decided that the curly hair gene is pretty dominant. So I googled that shit and of course I was right :) Now I have a very love hate relationship with what I like to call the rats nest. And I was hoping Luke didn’t get it but unfortunately my genes kicked Josh’s genes butts and Luke’s hair has a tendency to be curly after a bath. I find it precious and funny now and try to make it as curly as possible when his hair is wet and maybe he will grow out of these curls but we will see. Check it…




I can’t resist putting him in ridiculous hats for some reason. And now its kind of a thing so I can’t stop now hahah

Love to Love the Nuggs!



So unfortunately it looks like Josh tore his ACL at work which means I am now in charge of yard work booooo. There are certain things I do not do in our relationship, take out the trash, shovel, or mow the lawn. Thank goodness winter is over because shoveling snow is my all time least favorite thing to do! So a couple weekends ago I was out raking leaves and taking down x-mas lights. That’s right I said x-mas lights. So I brought Luke out to enjoy the awesome weather we were having. But he is still in that stage of putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! Every 2 seconds I was taking something out of his mouth. And once I got a decent pile of leaves together he was all about it!


But he is fianlly getting big enough to enjoy it outside



He is getting so big! I can’t believe he is going to be walking soon!

1 comment: