Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I got it!

So our lil man is talking more and more, although i find that only Josh and I sometimes know what he saying hahaha. He did put his first couple words together last week which I was really impressed to hear when I picked him up from the sitter. I went to grab his shoes out of the basket when he came over and said plain as day "I got it" I was pretty much shocked as I had never heard him say that or feel like that's a phrase we say at our house often but we must and not even notice it. I looked up at Kristine and she was like yeah he’s been saying it all day. And of course at this moment after it sunk in that it was his first "sentence" I began to tear up and tried to pack him up as fast as I could so she wouldn't notice and then I could cry all I wanted in my car hahaha damn hormones I hate that I really cant control them its so annoying!! So when we got home a made sure to get him saying it on video so here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment