Friday, September 9, 2011

Ryde is 3 Months!!!!!!!!!!

So as I sit here at work and think about how fast the last 3 months have gone by I cant help but get a lil teary eyed, yep I’m a big old Nancy still even post pregnancy hormones! I just can’t believe how fast it has gone, it feels like just a couple weeks ago I was as big as a house still and impatiently awaiting the arrival of my newest minion. And now he is 3 months old and has completed our lil family of 4. Ryde is such a joy and has definitely tried my patience as a mother. I call him my high maintenance one :) He is just such a determined lil guy. It always seems like his wheels are turning and trying to figure out this world around him. He has really warmed up a bit and his smile kills me every time and LOVE how excited he gets when he sees me and wants me to pick him up. He is so strong and is already sitting up in our laps without having to rest on your chest and just wants to do everything by himself which of course makes him salty when he cant, hence his nick name salty dog hahaha. He’s sleeping decently at night which at this point isn’t a big deal considering I have to get up to pump every 3 hours anyway so its not like he’s the only thing keeping me from my long lost love, sleep! Wendo says he supposedly slept 8-9 hours straight when he spent the night last weekend which I find hard to believe but if it’s true he should be spending the night more often! Luke just adores him and is the best lil helper you could ask for. He’ll get Ryde diapers, hold his pacifier in when he’s crying, likes to hold him on the couch, and is always concerned if we leave and Ryde isn’t with us. I just hope this Love between them last long into their teenage years ;) Ryde is still sleeping in his cradle next to our bed and will probably stay in there till he sleeps through the night or doesn’t fit in it anymore, which ever comes first haha and then he will move into his room next to ours with Luke which I can already tell will be an interesting experience! I’m glad all the good deeds and giving all those bums money has come back to me with some good Karma because I am one lucky mama to have 2 of the greatest boys I could have asked for! And am so thankful for the women they are making me, as I would be lost without them!



Smiling Boy





Luke helping him out


Kisses!

More smiles!!


He's a man



Holding his pacifier





Tummy Time



I hate Winnie the Pooh, why you ask? Who knows hahaha but I do! So look what his Aunt Emilee bought him! Look how sad he is, he must share his mom's hate for the Pooh!

Hanging with The Mouse





























No comments:

Post a Comment