Friday, May 4, 2012

My Mini Soul Mate is 3!

The last 3 years have gone incredibly fast, like a blur. Before my Lukey arrived 3 years seemed like an eternity filled with late nights and later morning’s haha sleeping till noon and doing whatever my lil heart desired on my own time. Sounds amazing doesn’t it?!?!?!   I definitely thought so, and in those 25 years I was a free bird and enjoyed every minute of it and thought there was no end in sight, well until I turned 30, that’s when I was going to turn it all around and get serious about being an adult.  But as always God had a different plan for me and jump started my adult career with blessing me with my lil soul mate. Now as cliché at it is I wouldn’t trade any of it for anything. Although being a parent is the most frustrating, draining, and thankless job I have ever had there’s not a day that goes by that at the end of the day I’m not incredibly happy to go to bed in a messy ass house, with lil feet kicking me in the side.  It’s been 3 years and I still cry weekly because I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for him and can’t explain with words what an affect he has had on my soul, and the amazing way he makes me feel complete. He’s just such an absolute joy and I would recommend having one of your own if you haven’t already ;) because that unconditional love is like nothing else in the world and its unique to me and my Luke, after all he knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.  So Happy Birthday to the most amazing, smart, handsome, hilarious, kind, salty, and wild (borderline insane) 3 year old a mother could ask for! I truly am lucky you are mine bubbs! Love your bad ass Mom J

No comments:

Post a Comment