Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I have to!!

Hahahahaha so I'm cracking up while Im folding laundry tonight!! So if you know me or have been at my house outside from a party you may have heard or even witness laundry couch! So once Big Luke moved in I had to give up laundry bed which was awesome because I could just close the guest bedroom and act like there weren't 8 loads of laundry in there waiting to be folded ;) so now I have those loads on the couch downstairs which unfortunately is located in the play room. So you can imagine that the clothes may be strewn about on a daily basis thanks to mini Luke! He throws them on the floor and jumps in them as if they were a foam pit. Josh understandably gets annoyed with ole laundry couch and every once in awhile just carries it all upstairs and puts it on our bed forcing me to fold them haha so today is one of those days! So I'm almost done and have about 10 different piles on the bed when Luke busts in and jumps up on the bed. He starts to get ready to jump on my brand new piles when I stop him with my arm and say "what do you think you're doing?!?!?" and he simply replies "I'm going to jump on those clothes" and I of course say "don't even think about it, I'm almost done!" and with out hesitation he says in a low desperate voice "I have to!" as if he didn't jump on them he may just spontaneously combust or something haha well in that case jump away haha man this kid is HA Larious!!!

Knows he's being naughty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment