Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Luke Is Back!!!!!

Yeah that’s right my brother Big Luke is Back in A-Town and here to stay!!!!! And he such a peach in how he surprised me. So every year the day after Christmas I remind my family that my birthday is now only 15 days away :) And this year I told Luke that he is old enough to send me a present in the mail (a.k.a a card with at least his signature on it) So He texted me on my birthday with this; "Happy Birthday. Your present is in the mail (seriously). Well at lest I should send it today. Expect it later this week I guess." So I was thinking oh what a good lil brother sending his sister a birthday card. Well then Saturday had rolled around and I had totally forgotten about my "present" in the mail. It was about 10:30 and I had just put mini Luke down for his first nap and had opened the TiVo and was beginning to watch what my dad calls "trash tv" when I get a call from Luke. He proceeds to ask me if my present came yet and I was like no, and asked if it could fit in the mailbox because I never check the mail Josh does. He said no and that it should be left on my doorstep if I wasn’t home so I better go check outside since they deliver on Saturdays. So I said I would and when I opened up my door Luke was standing on my front porch. I was shocked to say the least and blurted out "how did you get here" and he said “I drove” So I then asked how long he would be here since driving from San Jose was quite the weekend drive and he said “Im here for forever” and of course the sally that I am starting crying because I was so happy. Im just so glad that mini Luke will be able to see his Uncle everyday (since he lives in my basement) and Josh has a friend to go out with now that I trust hahaha. So needless to say Im super excited that all our guilt tripping worked over Christmas and that my Brother is back. He is one of the most sincere and positive people I know and am truly blessed that he’s my brother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment