Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sledding Christmas Vacation style

Hahaha ok so it was nothing close to Griswold sledding but good enough for a 1 ½ year old. We have finally been getting snow here in Denver, it seemed like it took forever to get here but Im glad it finally did! We were lucky enough for it to stick to the streets and not melt right away like usual so instead of having to take Mini Luke somewhere we were able to just sled down our street! G-Ma bought him some overall snow pants and some snow boots, and he just looked so precious in all of his stuff! He had quite the audience as we went on New Year’s Day and there were a few boozehounds left over from the party that night for new years at Billy Bonney’s. It was a lot of fun and every one took turns even Aunt Heather who planned ahead with pajamas but forgot shoes, so she went down in her heels haha I have video of every one going down the hill its just a matter of organizing all the 30 videos I have taken over the last month so I will post those either tonight or tomorrow as I don’t have my flip here at work (yeah that’s right blogging on the job) Luke of course had an awesome time and so did the dogs! Diesel my parents pug would chase everyone down the hill and try and jump on them and Bossy my parents new English bull dog was obsessed with the sled, you’ve heard of these bulldogs skateboarding well this one sleds. She would get on the sled and push herself with one of her back legs, it was pretty entertaining. I’ll post a video of her doing this also, and we have decided once it gets nice again well have to get her on a skateboard. I have a few pics from my phone of Luke in the snow, he absolutely loves it and would stay out there all day if you let him no matter how red his cheeks got. He’s even sneaking out the doggy door to play in it! Of course one of his favorite things to do is shovel, is anyone surprised?!? He loves to clean I can just hope that this trait stays with him forever!!!



1 comment: