Thursday, January 13, 2011

“23” Birthday!

So three days ago I turned 23 years old! Man it feels good to still be on the right side of 20 :) Now I found it not as hard to have a sober birthday this time around considering I am a mom now and I can see the results of my hard work hahaha I opted to just have dinner at one of my favorite places Red Robin. What pregnant girl doesn’t love a big ass burger all in her face right!?! So I sent an invite out on face book the wed before not thinking very many people would be able to make it considering it was such late notice. But I don’t give my friends and family enough credit, they all showed up and it really made me think about life. I am overcome by joy with how my life has turned out. Im incredibly lucky to be able to be a mother to the most amazing lil dude ever and soon to baby dos and to have such an amazing supportive life partner who loves me for me no matter how crazy I am. My Mom and Dad rock and I couldn’t do any of this without them and am forever grateful. My friends who are more like family are the best a girl could ask for and I am thankful they let me be a part of their lives! Its nice every once in awhile to get together with everyone and have a good time and remember everything that happened that night hahaha don’t get me wrong I like a good blackout mode night just as much as the next person, its just nice to mix it up :) I even received a few gifts which is never necessary unless your name is Joshua Judd! (Who by the way bought me the perfect watch I have been wanting, he did good!) My uncle Lloyd and Aunt Cindie even searched high and low to get me my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream cake! At one point they even contemplated making their own, now that’s love people! Mini Luke even won me some bracelets in a lil kid claw game all by himself, and I still cant get myself to take them off, yep so Im sporting a hot pink silly bandz or whatever they are called to work like a 13 year old girl along with a maroon peace sign bracelet. What can you do, they were the best gifts I got all weekend! I cant say thank you enough for everyone who came out. Here’s to another year of love, laughter, and the occasional crazy time. Love you all, Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment