Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Birthday at the Zoo!

So we took Luke to the Zoo on his actual birthday again this year. Josh, Wendo and I all took the day off to take him. It was a beautiful day, not too hot thank god considering I have my own personal lava rock inside me right now. I had considered getting a wheel chair for this adventure since Luke came a month early and I was just outside a month with Ryde at this point but once we got there I was too embarrassed and decided to just tough it out and take a lot of breaks!!! We had an awesome time except for when we had our own episode of when geese attack. We had brought a picnic to eat for lunch and were being stalked by one of the large geese scavenging for food and at one point Luke got up with his sandwich to go look at the polar bear where his Nonny was and the bird lunged at him almost pecking him. Thankfully he didn’t nip Luke as josh almost punched it hahaha which Im sure would have ended us on the news or something. It definitely scared Luke but he didn’t let it bother him for too long so that was good. It was much more fun this year as he recognized the animals and could walk around everywhere. Here are some pics from our day...



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment