Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our lil man is 2 years old today!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!! How the hell did these past 2 years go so fast!?! Today is a lil bittersweet as I can’t imagine my life without him and can barely remember my life before him (this may be due to my pregnancy brain and Im not quite sure what excuse Im going to use once Ryde is here!) but cant believe its been 2 years already. For the millionth time its going to fast! Im am just so proud of the lil man he is turning into. He’s just so smart and independent and I really couldn’t ask for a better kid and Im not quite sure what I did in life to deserve such an amazing son but I am thankful every single day that he is mine! There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t hug him and tell him how much mommy loves him and how thankful she is that he choose her and I try my hardest to enjoy and appreciate each day with him but still the time is flying and I hate it! But that is life and hopefully once I pop baby Ryde out I won’t have to cry about it daily ;)

We are going to take Luke to the Zoo again today on his actual birthday. We took him last year and he loved it so I can’t even imagine how excited he is going to be this year now that he knows the animals and some of their sounds. So should be an awesome family affair. Ill post pics later!

So we had Luke’s Birthday party this past weekend because with Baby Ryde’s shower coming up, along with Baby Ace’s shower and this couple I know by the names of Cody and Meg are getting married this month also ( I think they may be rushing it hahahaha) there wasn’t a whole lot of weekends left this May! So I had decided to rent one of those big bounce house’s for the kids to play in but of course the weather was suppose to be shitty and I didn’t want to pay a decent amount of money on something they couldn’t play on if it were to snow. Btws Mike Nelson can suck it and every other weather man out there, who else gets to go to work and make guesses all day long and keep their job day in and day out, besides carny folk who guess your weight for prizes!! Anyways thankful Josh had mentioned this to his boss at work who offered his small bounce house for us to use. So josh cleaned out his beloved garage and made it kid friendly so the kids could jump inside if it were too cold outside. Thankfully it didn’t snow and it was in the 50’s so the kids were able to play in the sand box and hit the piñata and play with bubbles outside. Luke was of course spoiled by all of our awesome family and friends and I can’t say this enough how lucky we are to have such an amazing support system around us who love him as much as we do. We are truly blessed!! So here are some pics and video of his special day…











































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment