Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Operation vacate the premise in full affect in T-Minus 44 hours!

So I have decided that Baby Ryde’s check out time has been pushed up a couple weeks. This lil tankzilla is estimating a lil under 8lbs as we speak and momma Chavez is having none of a 10 lbs baby in June. So I had planned to start walking across the beautiful state of Colorado last Thursday after I went in to see the ultrasound people and found out how big he was, it’s never good when the ultrasound tech who does dozens of these a day starts off the appointment with “wow that’s one big baby” ya think lady, Im the one carrying this fool around inside me day after day, I know he’s big!! Well after I left the appointment I was determined to evict his chunky butt within the next few days but that didn’t really fit into Wendo’s schedule. She said something about covering for people and her boss was out, I dunno I stopped listening and agreed to take it easy for one more week. I go in Friday morning to see if Im dilated yet and hopefully they just send me straight to the hospital to be induced hahaha how awesome would that be! But if not Im going to start “running” everywhere, so if Im late anywhere this weekend you know it’s because Im walking there and not driving :)

On another note as the day come closer to being a family of 4 instead of 3 I have been trying to spend as much time with my lil man in his last days of being the only child. There is part of me that is sacred that he’s going to be totally pissed when we bring home Ryde forever and makes me a lil sad for him even though I know he’ll be happy when they are older and he has a brother to play with. Im sure it’s these awful hormones that are making me sad about it and I can’t wait to feel fucking normal again!!! Sorry for the harsh language but Im seriously over this pregnancy thing hahaha I like to choose when I cry and not whenever my body feels like it! So hopefully Luke warms up to the idea of being and older sibling like I did and wants to carry Ryde around like king baby as I did with Big Luke when we were younger. So fingers crossed that he adjust well which I think he will considering he’s been an easy child so far (famous last words I know )

So wish me luck on my mission in my last days of being pregnant
Fooooorrrrr evvvvvvvvvv errrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! May your last days be speedy as well as your labor. <3

    ReplyDelete