Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'd like some ice cream sir!

So I have said this numerous times but I sometimes have no idea where Luke gets some of the things he says! I mean, I damn well know where he gets damn it, um after everything I say! Dumbass, um everyone driving around me in the car (facts people!) Boo ya, after I beat him in any type of game we are playing (because we all know I'm dominating him) and sucka, well because I refer to anyone as a sucka if they are not doing something as cool as me (oh its bed time... sucka) haha. But Luke's new thing is calling everyone sir, don't get me wrong, I like it but it hasn't been one of the manners I have implemented in his everyday routine yet. So where it came from who knows! He's asking Josh in the mornings "can I have some cereal sir" he's asking his Nonnie "can I have some ice cream sir" he even said "goodnight sir" to Ryde last night as we tucked him in. I of course start busting up laughing and he's always like "what you laugh at mommy" and all I can ever say is "you're funny" which his comeback is always "No I'm Lukey" which you can imagine only fuels my laughter! I love his unintentional humor and it's the only thing keeping me from charging his free loading butt rent these days while we are ass deep in the terrible 2's!! Inappropriate?!?! Nah, we really are! And we are going to be drowning here pretty soon ;) Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment