Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Shower, Easter Sunday and Ryde is 10 Months old all in 1 weekend!

Whew! I have had one busy weekend! (obvi started this last week haha)My friend Michele and I threw our very best friend Emilee a baby shower this weekend to help prepare for baby Payton who is scheduled to arrive on the 27th! I say now that the doc says she is full term lets meet this li lady already! We had an awesome time with our friends and family and I just love how much everyone already loves her so much and she’s not even here yet :) You can tell we have had A LOT of baby boys in this circle and we are all super excited for a girl now! Makes my heart warm, and I’m just so excited for Emilee as I know what an amazing feeling it is to be a mother and now I can share the ups and downs with her on a different level. And PJ picked an amazing, smart, loving, loyal women to have as her mommy! Here are a few pics that I got at the party which wasn’t a lot as I was getting things ready right up to the min people were arriving of course hahaha










So per usual I like to wait till the LAST minute to do everything hahaha so we had to dye ester eggs the day of Easter as there was just no time during the week! The boys have started swim class on tues and Thursdays, along with Luke taking a Taekwon-Do do class on Wednesdays, so there has been lil free time lately. So the boys woke up and found that the Easter Bunny had hidden their easter baskets so they had to follow the trail of mini eggs to find them! Which at this point is not very hard but as they get older I will make it more complicated. So Luke got a crap ton of candy ( because I’m f-ing insane, like this kid needs any more energy than he already as on a daily basis!) and a new transformers toothbrush and tooth paste, and I filled Ryde’s with mostly toys and some baby cheese puffs that he loves so much and he did such a good job of pulling everything out all by himself. I also bought these lil plastic toys that made noises, one bunny that says “happy Easter” and an elephant that makes elephant noises. Now considering this is my 3rd rodeo for Easter you would think I would be smarter than this, right?!?!?! But nope within 30 mins of Luke making them go off every 5 seconds I wanted to chuck them out of a moving vehicle and watch as they smash into a thousand pieces!! I have successfully hidden one and tonight I will conclude operation hide bunny. Oh and another thing about these stupid toys that I didn’t notice till Wendo said something is that they POOP out the candy that’s inside them, that’s right POOP! Can you believe that, gross! This is the last time I buy Easter candy from Wal Mart, like get a clue! OK mini rant over, continue… We went over to Nonnie’s to color Easter eggs and so I could make a dish for grandma’s house later without having to chase 2 kids around at the same time, since the boys were all golfing, Wendo could help a sista out ;) Nonnie helped Luke color his eggs while I cooked, he still doesn’t have the patience nor the placidness for it yet and wants to 1.) pull them out immediately, 2.) literally just throw them in the cup, splashing and cracking them every time. But what can you do, he had a good time though. The boys are so spoiled they of course got their own Easter baskets at Nonnie’s too and Nonnie hid some eggs so Luke could find them all himself, but Ryde was all about it and found 2, next year should be interesting to say the least hahaha We headed over to Grandma’s for some sweet food and the Easter egg hunt! Luke only cried once which I thought was pretty good as I had the odds at over/under 4 because he had no nap. Over all I was a great day with a sprinkle of “I want to jump out a window” as it was nonstop!
Dont Mind Rydes face here, we had Mush Melon, aka Wendo taking pics and this was the best out of the 3!





















Time is flying and my Ryde Pants turned 10 months yesterday! I can’t believe I will be throwing his 1st birthday party in only 2 months!!! It is going to be weird not having a baby, baby in the house anymore but I’m excited for Luke to have someone to play with all the time as Ryde gets bigger. They already kind of “wrestle” on the ground which just consist of Ryde climbing all over Luke as he rolls around hahaha Ryde is climbing our stairs now which is scary because he is so fast! I’m going to have a house with 30 baby gates in it before I know it! He is still putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! Which got old fast and I can’t wait for this stage to be over with hahaha His bottom front teeth have finally made an appearance this weekend and he is not happy about it. They had to come at the same time. He’s over you feeding him and wants to do it all himself so I have had to really be creative with what to buy for him has he doesn’t want anything to do with cereal or puréed fruits. He stares at you while you’re eating like come on man…. Give me some of that! Which some people do as they forget he’s a 9 month old BABY, I get it, he’s as big has and 18 month old and he’s starving, but his stomach is of a 9 month old, and unless you want to come to my house and change his shitty ass diapers after eating something his tummy wasn’t ready for, just feed him his baby snacks. WOAH total food nazi rant right there hahaha but to be honest I’m am a pretty laid back mom and there are not a lot of things that I get worked up about but this is one topic that I do hahaha oh and bottles after 1 years old (ask Josh and My mom about the fiasco of secret bottle 2010 hahaha) Anyway, Ryde’s kidney apt went really well last week and his large left kidney will just be his “normal” from here on out, both kidneys were functioning properly so as long as it doesn’t get bigger he should be fine! The docs will keep an eye out on it with Ultra sounds every 6 months till they don’t think it’s necessary anymore. My cousin Meg made a funny joke saying that his body is just trying to prepare for having to deal with his Chavez bladder which will become a problem later in life as I can attest to that hahaha OK so now for some pics! Catch ya cats later

















No comments:

Post a Comment