Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh Valentines Day

Now I know some people like to hate on Valentines Day and this may come as a surprise to some but I actually enjoy the day! I don’t see anything wrong with the card and candy companies reminding me to remind my Life Partner how much I love him and care for him. Granted this may be because Im not the lovey dovey type so it makes me say and do things I would normally do or say on a typical day. So I like having an excuse to write mushy things in a card or give “because I love you presents” to Josh and my mini Valentine. What can it hurt to have a day that makes you say the things you have neglected to say through out the year, not because you don’t mean them or don’t want to say them but because you become so comfortable with that person, sometimes you forget to tell them how much they mean to you! So I would like to give a shout out to my Joshy, I love you and am forever grateful for the changes you have made the last couple years to be the “husband” and father that Luke and I are proud to have. I’ll love you forever and look forward to many more years together raising our lil family of 4! And to my lil man Luke, mama loves you more then you’ll ever know and am thankful you chose me! You have done nothing but make my life better since you arrived and I am just the luckiest mom in the world to have you! And for my baby dos, I can’t wait to meet you and want to thank you for making my lil family whole, I love you.

Love you Poop!


My Mini Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment