Thursday, August 11, 2011

Big Boi! I said Big boi!

So Ryde had his 2 month check up yesterday. Our doctor said he’s a big healthy boy and although he’s in the 91% tile for his weight, 13lbs 14 oz, that he is tall so its ok that he’s a fatty hahaha. He’s already 2 ft tall and is in the 85% tile for his height. He’s got a lil dome compared to his brothers, coming in at the 50% tile which I was thankful for at birth ;) He got 3 shots which is always rough on both of us and had to get his foot pricked to get some blood drawn to check his jaundice levels. The whites of his eyes were still a lil yellow so he wanted to make sure his levels were not too high. So needless to say he was not a happy camper! They called me this morning and said his jaundice levels were normal for a breastfed baby at 2 months and that his yellowish eyes should go away with time, I’m glad that my lil man is thriving and all my pumping work is paying off because it is not convenient to pump every 3 hours let me tell you, well except at work hahaha I don’t mind having to take a “meeting break” by myself every couple hours, the smokers get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment