Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our little Escape Artist

Once again I had left my precious lil man in the care of his G-ma and G-pa on Monday while Josh and I were at work. They raised me and I made it out alive right!?! Well, Alive… yes, normal and unscarred… up for debate! Nonetheless, Luke discovered something new while he was there… The Doggie Door! And word on the street was that he tried to escape out of it on more then one occasion. What’s this kids deal? He doesn’t know how good he has it haha… EPS, Eat, Poop, Sleep, that’s all he does. But noooo, he wants to escape to the mean streets of A-town where his mom grew up banging, (and by banging I mean having the most ridiculous set of bangs ever!) Anyhow, of course they didn’t get video of him when he had actually made it out, but they knew he would be back! So Wendo got a video of him thinking about trying it again. He doesn’t get all the way through this time but its still funny. Enjoy

1 comment: