Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Stupid Hats Please

So I had to venture to the A-Town Mall last night because a certain someone (rhymes with puke) pulled out my last nose ring on Tuesday. So after hitting up Hot Topic, which is always an experience to say the least, My 2 boyfriends, Luke and I walked around the rest of the mall. While we were there we managed to find two ridiculous hats to put Luke in which he was not happy about. He wouldn’t even crack a smile. But we didn’t care because we found it entertaining. But thankfully he was comatosed so i could take some good pics, Take a look…

First He’s visiting Del Boca Vista (yes this is a real kids hat at Old Navy)
He'll be all over those shuffleboard courts haha


And obviously I couldn’t pass up putting him an a Oscar the Grouch hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment