Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Outlaw Lukey C

So after celebrating Bill Bo’s birthday on Saturday night with some of my favorite people, I was what we like to say “Emilee” hungover. For those of you who don’t know what it means to be Emilee hungover its something you never want to experience in your life. Before I had Luke I never would get hungover, it was like I had a freak gene that excluded me from this phenomenon I had heard so much about. Which was awesome because I would see the after math of what a night out drinking would do to my best friend Emilee and is was unimaginable. I’m talking puking at 6:00pm the next day, they should just follow her around that next day and put her in those Public Service Announcements to tell kids not to drink…Not even Once!

Anyways so I had been laying around all day with Chad watching trash tv, while Josh was out playing basketball and enjoying the beautiful weather that I wanted nothing to do with because I was literally dying right there in my living room. At about 7:00pm after a couple relapses I was finally starting to feel decent and a lil hungry. So I order us some wings from wing stop which I can not get enough of! So I order enough so I would have leftovers for Monday night when I got home from Hell aka work. So Josh and Chad leave and it’s me and my lil bandit just hanging out. I had heated up my scrumptious snack and had them on a plate in my lap with the side of ranch that comes with them. I receive a text and continued to write back. When I finish my text I put my phone down and notice Luke just pulled a robbery on me. He didn’t grab any of my wings just ate half of my Ranch! His eyes were huge which matched the size of the smile on his face and he had ranch all around his mouth and hands. I obviously couldn’t help but laugh and had to put the plate away because he became possessed by the ranch and was just yelling at me for more. So I took a few pics with my camera phone so here they are…



1 comment:

  1. Hey and for once I was not 'Emilee' hungover! Very surprising considering I didn't leave Bill-bo's bday til 5 am hahaha -em

    ReplyDelete