Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You know...Punch face

On Monday Josh had some more training at work so my parents were watching Luke till I got off work. They decided to take him to the park so he could get down on some playground equipment. You know, slides, swings, etc… Well, I receive a picture message on my phone from my mom of Luke in one of those baby swings and he had quite the sourpuss face. I wrote back something along the lines of “oh he looks like he is having an awesome time…sike” My mom returns with “This is his happy face” Oh man! If this is this kids “happy” face I’m in trouble!


So later that night we are having dinner at their house, and after my mom was done feeding Luke, she got out the Gorilla hand... Ok ok, so its not really a gorilla hand per se, but its this huge fake black hand that is in the shape of a fist, and it has a hole in it were you put your beer. Hahaha sounds ridiculous right? Well it is, and if you have ever been to Billy Bonneys you know what I’m talking about. Anyways so my mom proceeds to play “Punch Face” with him, which consists of Wendo acting like she is punching Luke in the face with this so called “gorilla” hand. This is the kid who was bored with swings and could probably come up with a million better things to do (play in the dogs water bowls, or try an escape out the doggie door), then go down the slide that day mind you. Well he starts cracking up. I mean the laugh you rarely hear, because unlike his mother he is not easily amused! I tried to get my video working on my phone before he was over it, and I did manage to get a lil bit of it. Not the huge laughter but it will do.

BTWS...if it weren't for Wendo's damn cackle you could hear Luke's better haha

No comments:

Post a Comment