Monday, March 1, 2010

An old nasty friend is back!

So this may come as a surprise to some of you, but probably not, but I use to/have the "worst gag reflex" ever. My gag reflex use to be really bad, just thinking about something that grossed me out could send me to the bathroom, sink, or near by field. Some jackasses thought it was funny (you know who you are) and would purposely try and make me puke. Although this was amusing to others, who would use it as their own personal party trick "wanna see Val puke", I was pretty apprehensive about changing dirty diapers when Luke arrived. To my surprised I had no problem with it at all. I was CURED! So I thought…

Unfortunately Luke drank a lil WA water while we were there and Holy crap how that upset his stomach. The poor kid has been having blow out after blow out. I don’t even put him in clothes anymore. Nope crawling around in his diaper with the heat cranked to 75 (my dad would pass out if his heat ever went above 65 "put some clothes on" is his answer for freezing his family in their own house haha) .

So on Friday night, I gave Josh a Hall Pass to go hang out with his friends, I know I’m a easy going Warden. Anyways Luke and I were hanging out watching a ridiculous movie on MTV eating some baby trail mix (yea that’s right I eat it sometimes too), when all of a sudden I smelt it. I lifted up his shirt and immediately took him into the bathroom and put him in the tub, I wasn’t even going to attempt to use wipes on this one! So I take his shirt off and then proceed to the diaper of doom. As I am pulling it off I had a sudden urge from the past creeping up my throat. Before I knew it I gagged once and then just straight puked in the tub. So there we are me , Luke and a pile of puke. Naturally Luke goes right for it, so I am fending off a baby, trying to clean up my own puke, and kicking The Dude away form the ghastly diaper. Good thing Luke can’t repeat anything I say yet because there were a few profanities being tossed around as I remember.

Oh man the joys of mother hood, I’m sad to see my old friend gag reflex, but hopefully it wont make an appearance too often.

Who am I kidding I’m screwed!

Pre Puke






After we got everything Under Control


No comments:

Post a Comment