Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luke’s Half Birthday!

So Luke’s half birthday was on November 4th so Wendo and I decided to take him to
Chuck E Cheese for the first time. I should have taken him on his actual half birthday which fell on a Thursday but we ended up only having time to both go during the weekend. Which was a huge mistake! I will never go again on a weekend, it was insane! And my lil man is entirely too polite to go back for a while! He’ll have to wait till he has figure out how to push back haha. He did have fun though on the rides that G-ma and I were able to box out for him. He would just stand and wait patiently until it was his turn which is not the rules of the land at that place. I could only handle a good hour there before I was going to start thumping other people’s kids. But he got to eat pizza, play all his tokens, and dance with Chuck E so it was a successful trip, but we wont be back for awhile :)






No comments:

Post a Comment