Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time!!

So this year we decided to take Luke back to Bass Pro Shop to get his picture with Santa. We like the idea of getting a ticket with a time to come back and wait in line for less time then if everyone was waiting in one huge line! So we had about 45 mins to kill in the store, which is huge with all kinds of fun stuff so it went buy fast. Luke got to check out their huge fish tank and all the stuffed life size animals through out the store. He even got to shoot a fake rifle with dad. And before we knew it was time to get in line for Santa. Now this almost went terribly wrong as when I went to go buy Luke a snack while we waited in line someone (the guy behind us) grabbed our ticket out of our cart!! Can you believe that who steals someone else’s ticket while in line to see freaking Santa Clause!! So I decided that I will let this douche bag behind us slide as long as they let Luke get his picture taken once we get to the front of the line, because if not and we had to get a new time card I was going to let that man have it and make a scene of a lifetime, knowing its better me then Josh hahaha as he would probably just punched the dude. Josh is usually pretty calm unless you’re messing with Luke and it’s a whole nether story. Luckily the "elf" at the front didn't care that we didn't have one but believe me if looks could kill that guy would be dead! Alright enough of my rant, so I was a lil worried how Luke was going to do with Santa this year as he’s a lil shy at first around Strangers and I knew we wouldn't have enough time for him to warm up to him. So Josh put him on his Lap and Luke wasn't really sure what to think about the fat man but he definitely wanted Josh to pick him up. He didn't cry so that was a plus, but hopefully next year he will be a lil more excited :) Here are some videos I shot with my new Flip Camera, that I absolutely Love and would recommend! Fits in your purse for videos on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment