Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Dos on the Way!

So Josh and I are expecting another baby here in June! This one was a planned baby which I found much scarier then Mini Luke our “Surprise” baby hahaha We didn’t really tell people we were “trying” because I didn’t want people asking me every time they saw me “so are you pregnant yet” as I wasn’t sure how long it would take, I’ve heard stories of years so could you imagine people asking you for a years! I the “easily annoyed one” as some like to call me could not, so we kept it to ourselves mostly and a few others. Of course it only took one time to knock me up again so I really only would have had to hear the questions for a few days haha us Chavez’s don’t mess around, I am half Mexican remember :) So this time we knew right away that I was pregnant unlike with Luke which I didn’t know for 2 months! So I wanted to keep it a secret till I got a lil further along but Josh and my dad are the worst secret keepers ever, So most of you of course know but now that I am about 15 weeks I thought I could blog about it now. This pregnancy I have been SUPER sick all day and even in the middle of the night! I puke about everyday and just feel really hung-over all day but with out the reward of having an awesome night before!! Im also super tired no matter how much sleep I get. Josh is convinced it’s a girl because “its sucking the life out of me and that’s what women do” hahaha I died laughing when he said this and if it is a girl we wont tell her daddy said that. I think it’s a boy but Im sure it’s just because I have always said I wanted boys so we will see, we don’t find out for another month! I’ve tried to explain to Mini Luke that there is a baby is mom’s tummy, but every time I point to my stomach and say “baby” he just points to himself and says “baby”, so we will see how he takes it, so far not so good. Other then that we of course are so excited to be adding to our lil family, but this is it people, there’s no way I’m doing another 9 months of this! I would also like to say that it rocks that my cousin Tess will be having a baby a month after me so that they can grow up like siblings like Big Luke and I did with our cousins (too many to name :) ) As long as they both are not girls, as the world does not need another Val and Tess combo trust me! I don’t really have a bump yet as there was still some “let over” form Mini Luke (bless his soul) but as it arrives ill post pics, Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Congrats Val! So excited for you guys! You need a little girl with LOVES bows, pink and dresses!!!!!!! haha Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete