Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Fired

Alright so I know my bid for mother of the year 2010 is probably not going to be selected as I have not updated in almost 3 months hahaha but good thing its almost 2011! There’s always next year people!! So holy hell where to start?!? SO its looks like my last post was in September so let’s start with Halloween and go from there.

I was about to write I “always” like Luke to go as something original for Halloween when I realized this was only his second and I better wait on that “always” till he’s about 10, but anyways I decided that he would go as John Belushi’s character in Animal House, John Blutarsky. Random, yes, but my parents have a couple of those cards that play a lil tune when you open it at their house and Luke loves the one that is from Animal House in which it chants “Toga, Toga, Toga” every time you open it, he walks around with it chanting, hence the Blutarsky costume was invented. So he had a toga outfit for when he was inside and a COLLEGE sweatshirt for when he would go out to trick or treat considering we live in Colorado and it’s always cold on Halloween. I did wait till the day of to make his costumes but I think they turned out alright. He wouldnt sit still for me to take a pic of his college sweatshirt so they are both a lil blurry but as good as i could get :)


No comments:

Post a Comment