Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Boy is Gone!

So My friend Katie and I were hanging out at my house while Josh repalced her breaks, when my Mom came in with Luke complaining that he needed a hair cut. Now I wasn’t so keen on the idea as I love his messy hair but she wasn’t the first to say “that boy needs a hair cut” So I thought what the hell Katie is here who is a hair stylist so I asked her if she would cut the mad mans hair, which of course she agreed too. She began to cut his hair and Luke was having none of it, wiggling everywhere, whinnying, etc… So when she was done she said “I dint mean to cut it so short but he wouldn’t sit still” haha so as you can imagine it was pretty short considering his hair was super long. She cut it so I could do a lil faux hawk and it turned out SUPER cute! But for the next 2 days I cried a lil bit because he looked so grown up, (now I blame the crying on these hormones solely!) He looks very handsome of course with his big boy hair cut but I have decided to let it grow out again as Im not ready to lose his babyness quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment