Friday, February 5, 2010

The Baby Whisperer

Or known by his friends as Bill, Billy Bonney, or Billbo. Since Luke was born, 9 short months ago already! Luke has gravitated towards him, first it was my dog Diesel, (that currently lives there now) and now it’s my son. What’s Next! Luke rarely likes to sit still because he's got that baby ADD hahah but for some reason has no problem sitting on G PA's lap for hours. Maybe it’s because he lets him do whatever he wants but that’s just my theory. But what are grandpas for but to spoil right? Have a crabby baby? Call the Baby Whisperer, currently not taking new costumers, but there is a wait list.

Really cuz this never happens for me!

Totally content

ALL G PA's Idea Honest!

Since the Beginning

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, I love that kid ,whats not to right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say whats not to love right!

    ReplyDelete