Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I live in a mutha*** trash can..You would be a grouch too!

So for Luke's 1st Halloween I wanted him to be something original. My favorite costumes from when I was young were the ones that my Grammy and Mom made. At first I thought just making him a straight mini Luke. Put him in some jeans, a t-shirt he got for free, some classic white shell toe adidas, and draw a spotty neck beard in. But then I remember Uno's (Big Luke) costume from last year! He was Oscar the grouch and it was Hilarious so wouldn’t a smaller version be even funnier, I think so! So I got to work…Wasn’t the best master piece I’ve ever made but it will do for a $15 budget. Check it out...






I would like to do a shout out to my Grammy who bought me a long awaited sewing machine for Christmas this past year. Now my costume making opportunities are endless! Mini Luke and I Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment