Thursday, February 11, 2010

When Mom is away...The boys will play!

So right now we have the privilege of Josh staying home with monkey during the day. It rocks that Luke gets to hang out with his dad all day which has allowed them to develop this awesome bond that they have. Unfortunately that means mom doesn’t get to participate in all the reindeer games :( I have come home to a couple of surprises the last couple months, some good, some not so good to put it PG rated. And yesterday was no different. I get a call at work from Josh saying that our friend Jackie who cuts hair professionally was just going trim Luke’s hair a lil so it didn't look so EMO haha I definitely agree it was getting pretty long and could use a "trim" so I reluctantly agree to this and insist he take pics since I couldn’t be there. So I get home and I realized that someone had kidnapped my long haired free bird and replaced him with a baby right out of boot camp! It is so short! Of course Josh loves it and thinks it was the best idea ever, and I who am trying oh so hard not to control every aspect of our lives, puts on the worst fake smile ever mind you, and mutter "yeah it looks good." When really in my head I’m thinking "I’m gonna blow up your car" So I took some pics of Luke’s first hair cut. It's not a bad hair cut, Jackie actually did a very good job on a baby who wont sit still for 2 seconds, just a LOT shorter then what i would have wanted.

He doesnt seem to mind but the kid wears monkeys on his butt so what does he know haha

2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a big boy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting me to shame! Our little boys look like girls because Jesse refuses to cut off their beautiful locks. It's even longer than last month when you saw us. YAY! Only 6 more days :)

    ReplyDelete