Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ruined my chances for Mother of the year already and its only February

So contrary to others popular belief, in my family the Super Bowl is just as much a holiday as Christmas Eve and the Marine Corps birthday is. And the Monday after should also be considered an “optional” work day not like those fake “optional” work days that almost get me fired!

So I was all excited to celebrate Mini Luke’s 1st Super Bowl Sunday, dressed him in some colts blue, drove all the way back home when I realized I forgot the camera, even gave him a bath 2 days in a row and did his hair so he would be ready for some great pics! So would you like to see the awesome pic I took on my mans 1st Super Bowl…



Yep absolutely no pics the entire night of Luke (hence losing my bid for Mother of the Year 2010!) just a pic of the proof that Billy Bonnys dropped 10 G’s on Pauly D to spin at our Super Bowl party

1 comment: